Basic card playing rules Although it requires participants to focus on learning and even memorize some details. But many experienced players at nhà cái 789bet are confident that you will find it interesting after knowing this attractive way to play cards. Can’t wait any longer, let’s remember the rules of playing card game right away!
How to distinguish shield cards
Want to understand Basic card playing rules First of all, you need to remember and distinguish the structure of each shield card. On each leaf there will be pictures and text. The image will be very eye-catching and easy to identify. But the text part will be divided into rows and qualities. In which the letters on the right represent the rows Two, Three, Four, Five, Six, Seven, Eight, Nine, and Chi respectively.
The letters on the left represent the qualities Van, Literature, and Books. In order for those who do not know Chinese to watch and immediately know these substances, many people have conveyed the secret as “ten thousand square, cross text” and “chaotic books”. Looking at the lower half of each substance, you will definitely see those unique characteristics to distinguish it.
Instructions on Basic card playing rules
The basic rules and regulations when playing cards below will help you discover interesting things from this entertainment subject.
Basic card playing rules for new players
How to deal cards
According to Basic card playing rules Then a game like that only needs 4 or 5 players. The initial deck will have up to 100 cards and be divided into 5 parts. At the same time, keep any 5 cards to catch later.
On the betting table, nominate one person to combine 5 odd cards into one of those 5 decks to make a bet. Next, we will draw 1 card from the pile and put it in one of the remaining 4 cards before dividing it equally among all members. Each person will receive 19 cards from right to left, that is, counterclockwise.
Proceed to pick up cards to block
To start a blocking game, you need to find out who is the member who draws the main card to play. Because if you don’t know who picks the cards, it will be impossible to determine the specific order of the members to deal the cards reasonably and fairly. In Basic card playing rules , This is an extremely important step and will take place as follows.
For example, on the betting table there are 4 players in the order A, B, C, D. Sit so that players B and D are diagonally opposite each other. Then B draws seven thousand cards, this person is given the number 1. Next is C number 2, D number 3, A number 4, B number 5, C number 6 and D number 7. Count all 7 numbers as follows. So, whichever member is on number 7 will pick the card.
The basic rules of playing cards are very interesting
Combinations you need to know when blocking
Members playing cards also need to carefully remember the following common combinations to be able to arrange the cards themselves. The faster you memorize these combinations, the easier it will be for you to understand Basic card playing rules .
- Straight: Consists of 2 cards that are the same in both row and suit.
- Che: Consists of 2 cards that are similar in row but have different qualities.
- Lame: Odd cards cannot be combined into cards or shields.
- Lead: The door has priority to draw cards first and has the right to yield or take the lower hand.
- Eat: When combining the cards in your hand with the cards belowmatthen form a shield or scraper.
- Chiu: If you are holding 3 identical cards and the card under the mat is the same as the other 3 cards, you will have the right to take that card. According to the regulations of Basic card playing rules , even though this odd card was played or drawn by someone else. Even if you are at your opponent’s door, you still have the right to win immediately.
- Return: When you have taken one of your opponent’s cards, you must play another card to replace the card you just took away.
- Buzz: If you pick 1 more card from the pile, combine it with the cards in your hand and appear 6 or more cards, you will get Buzz.
- Crowding: This word refers to the case where there are 2 players waiting for the same card.
Basic penalties and penalties
Basic card playing rules There are clear regulations on penalties and penalties as follows. Before participating, each member needs to understand clearly so as not to make these mistakes that cause themselves to lose money unfairly!
If the fielder is penalized, the score will still not be counted. Below are the most common card penalty cases.
- Finished but returned the door to the wrong position, it was empty.
- It was chilly but didn’t put down all 4 leaves.
- When you capture a card, you can block it, but only bet it.
- Take a card that’s waiting to be eaten by someone else.
- Use 1 card you currently have to take a card from another player.
The following errors will be even more serious than the errors mentioned above. You must remember carefully so you don’t have to pay money to all the remaining players.
- I stopped eating fish but later I wanted to eat fish again. This means a violation Basic card playing rules and will be arrested and sent to the village.
- Before, he refused to take the bet, but later he demanded to win the block.
- Remove the block and then take one card out to play against someone else.
- Waiting for buzzing but separated.
- Declaring that the card is buzzing but when it comes down does not have enough elements to buzz, you will have to pay the village.
- When the cards in your hand are full, you don’t notice but draw a new card from the pile.
The errors are listed in the basic rules of playing cards
Above are the instructions Basic card playing rules coming from experts working at 789BET. Once you understand the principles above, you will feel comfortable and confident in betting from today. Wish you have moments of great entertainment and make money immediately!