Football over/under odds is attracting a large number of bettors to choose thanks to its unique rules and high chances of winning. However, not all players understand how to read standard odds when betting. Please refer to the information rookies need to know in 789BET article to bet more effectively.
Learn the definition of Football over/under odds
Over/under ratio is the name of a very popular form of soccer betting today. On the house odds table, players will see this bet also denoted as O/U (Over/Under).
When betting and betting, the bettor’s task is to predict the total number of goals scored by both teams. You will follow suit Football over/under odds determined by the bookmaker before the match to determine this factor. As follows:
- If the total number of goals scored by the two teams is estimated to be greater than the initial level, the player bets on Over.
- In case the two teams predict that the number of goals will be less than the over/under ratio, the bettor will bet on the under.
Specific instructions on how to view over/under odds for new recruits
However in reality, Football over/under odds The rules for reading odds are much more complicated, especially for new players. That is why before betting, you should master a few basic rules as follows:
Over/under odds: 1.5 goals
The odds of 1.5 goals are very often set by bookmakers for soccer matches today. Accordingly, bettors will need to remember the bonus calculation formula that is about to be shared:
- Choose Over: The player wins when the total number of goals scored by the two teams is 2 goals or more.
- Choose under: You will receive the full bonus if both teams bring in fewer than 2 goals.
See: 789BET Sòng Bài
Football over/under ratio 1.75 goals
When encountering a ratio of 1.75, players need to master a few rules to calculate the bonus. Instructions for viewing specific odds will be revealed to you immediately below:
- Over bet: Bet on player to receive full bonus when the total number of recognized goals is 3 or more.
- Choose under: You win the full bonus in case the total number of goals scored is less than 2 goals.
- If both teams score exactly 2 goals, choosing over will receive half the bonus, betting under will lose half the money.
Odds of over/under 2 balls
Football over/under odds 2 left will have a very special case which is a draw. To bet more effectively, rookies should master some money counting rules as follows:
- Choose Over: You will win in case the total recorded goals are greater than 2.
- Under bet: Players receive prizes if teams score a total of less than 2 goals.
- Draw: If the total number of goals in the match is exactly 2, all bets will be refunded by the house.
Over/under ratio 2.25 left
When looking at the house odds table, players often come across it Football over/under odds 2.25 fruits. At that time, your task is to calculate the reward based on the following conventions:
- Choose Over: The bettor will collect the full bonus if the total recognized goals are 3 or more.
- Under bet: Players win enough profit when teams bring in less than 2 goals.
- In case the total number of goals scored is exactly 2, if you choose under you win half the money, if you bet on over you lose half the money.
The house’s over/under ratio is 2.5 balls
Reading convention Football over/under odds 2.5 balls will be simpler than other forms of betting. However, if you are new to betting, you should still note the following information:
- Over bet: The player will win in the situation where two teams score more than 2 goals.
- Under bet: The bet will win if and only if the total number of goals scored is less than 2 goals.
Some effective experience in playing over/under odds
We have revealed instructions for viewing odds and calculating bonuses for new players. In addition, continue reading the article to discover betting experiences Football over/under odds effective:
- Bettors need to carefully look at the odds, collect all information related to the match, especially the performance, scoring performance,… of the teams.
- Observe the house odds table continuously to fully grasp the fluctuations in odds and make the most accurate choice.
- Players should carefully analyze the nature of each confrontation, thereby determining whether the rate of goals appearing is more or less.
- Allocate money strategically, calculate carefully before placing bets and absolutely do not go all-in in any case.
The article has just provided instructions for playing Football over/under odds from A to Z for rookies. To try this unique bet, don’t hesitate any longer and register to experience it at 789BET today!